A celebration of light, space and privacy, this master-built residence holds court on an extraordinary 2508sqm gated block. Attention to detail and Binet Homes signature architectural merit are complimented by an idyllic North to rear entertaining oasis. Capturing district views from its elevated position, its flexible accommodation and multitude of living areas is perfect for an established family. Promising lifestyle excellence in one of the area's most coveted settings, it boasts easy transport to elite schools including Kings, Tara and James Ruse Selective, is minutes to the M2 and a short walk to Thompson's Corner.
- Large internal footprint designed to adapt to varying family needs, impressively appointed for fluid indoor/outdoor entertaining on both levels on a lavish scale.
- Living areas consist of a formal lounge and dining, rumpus room and open-plan casual living, catering to large scale entertaining and relaxed family gatherings.
- Spacious kitchen features stainless steel Electrolux appliances, expansive Caesarstone bench tops, abundant storage, central island and walk-in pantry.
- Supremely private alfresco living with landscaped gardens includes masses of level lawns ideal for ball sports, enclosed saltwater swimming pool with covered decking.
- Brilliant accommodation offers double bedrooms with built-in/walk-in wardrobes, ensuites and access to private balconies. Entry level 6th bedroom with ensuite is perfect for housing guests, in-laws or those with mobility issues.
- High ceilings, sky-lit to maximise light, brand new internal and external paintwork, terracotta roof tiling, ducted air conditioning, laundry chute, triple automatic garage.
- Zoned for West Pennant Hills Public and Carlingford High School, moments to Castle Towers, buses, Cumberland State Forest and The Great North Walk.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools