Buyers who demand space and privacy will be instantly attracted to the extra-large proportions and peaceful leafy setting of this spacious house-sized duplex. Quietly positioned in a small cul-de-sac, it offers an oversized retreat that is stylishly appointed throughout and ideally positioned within a stroll to Cherrybrook Metro, Coonara Shops and a range of quality schools. This versatile home delivers the perfect low maintenance package and holds lots of appeal for multi-generational families looking for a flexible living space in a great location with nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
- Lots of natural light throughout plus separate formal and casual living areas
- Large entertainment patio, in-ground swimming pool and pool side deck
- Four upstairs bedrooms plus a versatile rumpus room/home office/5th bed
- The master bedroom comes complete with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Modern gas kitchen with breakfast bar and a great outlook over the patio
- Well designed with only one common wall that adjoins the neighbour's garage
- Double lock-up garage, solar panels, air conditioning and gas fireplace
- Zoned for West Pennant Hills Public and Pennant Hills High schools
Council rates: $340 quarterly
Water rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools