Superbly located in an attractive street setting on a generous 930m2 garden block, this single level residence makes a great impact with its easy-care layout and smart up-to-date finishes. It is light and airy throughout and offers a well-proportioned home with fresh modern updates. Enjoying a north to rear aspect, this property is also within walking distance to the M2 Oakes Road bus interchange, with direct services to the city.
• Separate lounge/rumpus room and dining room complemented by polished floorboards
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage space
• Four great sized bedrooms serviced by two full bathrooms
• In ground swimming pool overlooks large level lawns and established gardens
• Single lock up garage plus additional covered carport
• Features include; ceiling fans, downlights and paved entertaining area
Ideally located within easy strolling distance to Carmen Drive shops and local or M2 city buses through the Oakes Rd interchange. Zoned for Murray Farm Public School and Carlingford High School. Short commute to Mt St Benedict College, The Kings School and James Ruse Agricultural High School.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools