Peacefully tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location on 1,120m2, this private oasis boasts the perfect blend of fresh interiors with relaxed, easy care living. Notably boasting a free-standing 2 bedroom granny flat, this opportunity could be the first of it's kind ever on offer in West Pennant Hills. It is enviably situated within the catchment for both Murray Farm Public School and Muirfield High School. Its sought-after family-friendly address is a moments' walk to M2 city buses, while Castle Towers and Cherrybrook Train Station are just around the corner.
- Endless amounts of space for the extended family or those looking for an exciting investment opportunity with the 2-bedroom self-contained granny flat.
- Granny flat comprises; 2 bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, full bathroom, separate powder room and combined kitchen/living which opens to a private covered entertaining area.
- 4 bedrooms in the main house serviced by the updated main bathroom, master suite boasts a full size ensuite, his and her walk-in robe.
- Spacious stone topped gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances, adjoining casual dining/meals room.
- Warm and welcoming formal lounge room with bay window upon entry, upstairs living area.
- Rumpus room with stunning vaulted skylight ceiling with electronic blinds opens out to the alfresco courtyard.
- A generous, partially covered paved alfresco setting takes full advantage of the bush vista surrounds and overlooks child-friendly lawns.
-Additional noteworthy features include; double auto door garage, split system air conditioning, downlights.
Here is a rare opportunity possessing the very best of both worlds - privacy and proximity to leading lifestyle amenities.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools