Brilliantly located in one of West Pennant Hills most illustrious cul-de-sacs, this is a home of rare distinction on over 1006m2. Architecturally designed and built by renowned Ian McDonald it offers the finest quality and neutral palette throughout, with resort style, North/Easterly facing backyard and professionally landscaped gardens. 1.6km to Cherrybrook Metro Station and short walk to M2 city buses, Kings & Tara School bus and Coonara Shopping Village. Wonderfully private!!!!
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with private ensuite, huge walk in robe.
- Directors study/6th bedroom with garden views, great for guest accommodation with bathroom nearby.
- Kitchen enjoys direct viewing of the pool for easy supervision of children and boasts granite tops, walk in pantry and a butlers pantry complete with second gas cooktop.
- Grand formal lounge/dining with open gas fireplace plus a large rumpus room to complete the package.
- Fully fenced solar heated in ground saltwater pool, expansive paved alfresco and level grassed yard for the kids.
This cul de sac location rates as one of the most private and convenient, offering walking distance to Cherrybrook Metro Station, bus stops for M2 City buses, Kings & Tara school buses & Coonara Shopping Village. Zoned for West Pennant Hills Public School, it's minutes' drive to Castle Towers Shopping and entertaining Precinct and the M2.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources, we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools