**Parking is available for the open home on Edward Bennett Drive, Cherrybrook.**
This is the chance you have all been waiting for, a fantastic opportunity in an ideal location. Situated on an immense 1,081m2 parcel and enjoying a rear-northerly aspect, this character filled home is perfect for families, first home buyers and investors. Interiors present a versatile layout, while offering plenty of scope to extend, renovate to your taste or knockdown and rebuild your dream home (STCA). Revel in the luxury of being able to walk to important lifestyle amenities, 750m to Cherrybrook Metro station plus city bound buses on your doorstep. Enjoy immediate access to major arterial roads, a selection of desirable private schools and a variety of shopping precincts.
With its 1,081m2 total area and 21m frontage, this property has the potential to investigate the subdivision options on offer (STCA). Investigate and discover the potential development through Hornsby Shire Council.
- Inviting light-filled living room with glistening polished timber floors and open fireplace plus family room, featuring vaulted ceilings.
- The heart of this single level home is the bright central kitchen with breakfast bench, ample storage and unobstructed rear yard views, flanked by a highly convenient casual dining option.
- You will be comfortably accommodated in the three bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes, master with well-equipped ensuite, its own separate entrance, kitchenette with sink, perfect for use as a home business or separate self-contained accommodation.
- The updated main bathroom is complete with bath/shower, vanity and separate w/c.
- Sheltered alfresco areas at both the front and rear of the home provide year-round entertaining options and a private entertaining zone to enjoy the garden vistas.
- Established low maintenance gardens frame the large, manicured lawn, a safe and secure place for the children and pets to play.
- Abundant off-street parking with undercover carport plus expansive driveway large enough to accommodate trades vehicles, boats, caravans facilitating easy access for both entering and exiting.
- Features include; raked ceilings, polished timber flooring throughout, double carport.
- Zoned for West Pennant Hills Public School and Pennant Hills High School
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources, we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.