Positioned in the exclusive Glade Estate with a tranquil bush backdrop, this Arthur Billyard generational quality home presents family living to the fullest. A prized offering that will satisfy the most discerning of buyers, impeccable interiors boast flexible accommodation with living areas to match. Enjoy privileged members-only access to a full-sized tennis court, cabana BBQ area and a large private grassed oval, making this home the perfect venue for all occasions be it grand or small. With its tranquil bushland backdrop, it's steps to Coonara Shops, M2 City buses as well as Kings & Tara school buses and less than 2km's from Cherrybrook Station.
- Elegant facade with manicured frontage, elevated and private rear aspect.
- Signature Billyard excellence in craftsmanship and attention to detail throughout.
- Formal lounge and dining, sunken rumpus and casual areas atop Jarrah floors.
- Spacious alfresco terrace with auto-retractable blind by salt water pool.
- Entertainers' kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and dine-in seating.
- Ideal work-from-home office with a ground level study/6th bed and bathroom.
- Large built-in/walk-in wardrobes in all upstairs bedrooms, main with full ensuite.
- Triple automatic garage with internal access, extra off-street parking, RCAC, alarm.
- Rear access to Cumberland State Forest, approx. 1.9km to station, minutes' walk to Coonara Shops, local and M2 City buses, West Pennant Hills Public School zone
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources, we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools