Spacious living combined with a fresh and light style gives this tastefully presented residence lots of family appeal. Its smart and roomy floorplan is finished with good quality appointments throughout and offers a great indoor/outdoor layout that is perfect for entertaining. Set on the high side of the road, it is very quietly positioned in a boutique cul-de-sac amid prestige properties that is walking distance to the local Bidjigal reserve, as well as buses to Castle Towers and the city.
- Bright northerly rear aspect and lots of natural light throughout
- An extra spacious layout with a light filled open casual living area
- Covered entertainment patio with spa and manicured rear garden
- Renovated kitchen with high quality appliances and breakfast bar
- Three upstairs bedrooms plus a study/4th bedroom on the ground floor
- Separate formal lounge and dining rooms plus ducted air-conditioning
- Double lock-up garage with storage room and internal access
- Zoned for Murray Farm Public School and Muirfield High School
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools