Excellent lifestyle convenience for bus train, school and shops
Privately set at the end of a boutique complex of just 10, this immaculate townhouse boasts similar proportions to that of the quintessential family home. Ready to move straight into, young families and investors alike will delight in the homes' generous accommodation and large backyard with tiled alfresco living, level lawns and community gardens, primed for family entertaining and enjoyment. Relishing walk-to-everywhere convenience, the dwelling is 250m to local and city express buses, moments to Thompsons Corner Shops, WPH Public School and excellent transport links including the M2, Pennant Hills and Cherrybrook Train stations.
- Ideal choice for home buyers or investors seeking a stress-free property.
- Best of both worlds: house-like proportions yet wonderfully low maintenance.
- Open plan layout includes an airy kitchen, everyday living and dining spaces.
- Stylish stone topped gas kitchen with stainless appliances and breakfast bar.
- Double bedrooms, huge mirrored built-ins, master also has WIR and private ensuite.
- New carpet, fresh paintwork throughout, air-conditioned, excellent storage.
- Alfresco area adjoins spacious communal park for complex's residents only.
- Full downstairs bathroom, large laundry, entry from double automatic garage.
- Zoned for Pennant Hills High and West Pennant Hills Public schools.
Location Highlights: (*Measurements are Approximate)
- Preschool and Long Day Care: 300m
- West Pennant Hills Primary/Thompson's Corner Shops: 1.1km
- Pennant Hills High School: 2.3km
- Cherrybrook Metro: 2.4km drive, (or 1.5km walk)
- Pennant Hills Train Station: 2.7km
Council Rates: $343.60 per quarter
Water Rates: $179.00 per quarter
Strata Rates: $532.00 per quarter
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools