FOLLOWING ONGOING HEALTH ADVICE FROM REGULATORY BODIES, LOUIS CARR ADVISES THAT MASKS ARE MANDATORY AND MUST BE WORN TO ALL OPEN HOME INSPECTIONS.
Located in a convenient location just minutes walk to Jasper road Public school and Baulkham Hills High school, this granny flat offers two bedrooms as well as a functional bathroom and lovely kitchen with porcelain tiles throughout. This appealing home has so much to offer and is a must to inspect!
- Spacious living area with system air conditioning
- Porcelain flooring thought-out
- Kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Well-equipped combined bathroom with laundry
- Two bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Split system air conditioner
- Offers maintenance free paved courtyard.
- Within close proximity to local schools, buses, shops and parks
- 1 allocated carport space
- Large Shed and outdoor courtyard
$20/week to cover gas, water and NBN internet.
Electricity meter: 32c per KW (no service fee) and will be billed quarterly from a separate meter.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools