Your own private oasis just minutes away from Castle Towers
Delightfully modernised double storey oasis, right in the heart one of the most convenient and sought after parts of Castle Hill.
This beautiful home is situated in a lovely, quiet cul-de-sac. Standing on the huge entertaining deck, and overlooking the back yard, you would think that you're miles from anywhere but you're only minutes from Castle Towers and the new Train Station. Not to mention that the home is very close to some of the finest schools in the state as well, Castle Hill High School, Primary School & Oakhill College.
Updated kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, polished bamboo flooring downstairs, new timber flooring up stairs and newly renovated bathrooms.
The four generously proportioned bedrooms all feature built in wardrobes, with the master featuring a large walk in wardrobe and en-suite.
The home also features:
* Timber flooring upstairs
* Two living areas, (in addition to a third informal sitting area next to the kitchen)
* Multi zoned, reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning
* Slow combustion fire in the living room
* Four generous sized bedrooms
* Four bathrooms, (including en-suite, renovated main bathroom, guest "powder room", and a 4th in the internal laundry. Ideal for outdoor entertaining)
* Large entertaining deck
* Double lock up garage (featuring large work bench), with 1 having remote entry, and internal access to the home
* Lockable Cellar under the house, good for additional storage, or possible workshop.
* Spacious, private, and fully fenced back yard.
* Second concrete driveway provides easy access to the back yard, (Ideal for boat, caravan, or additional parking)
* 10 minute walk to Castle Towers, buses to the city and the new metro!
Close to Shops
Close to Schools