Nestled on a superbly private, level 929sqm block, this modernised family home features multiple formal and informal living areas plus seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining options. The recently installed electric gates ensure absolute security and privacy for the family, making complete use of the entire parcel of land. Boasting a fantastic location, in a quiet family-friendly street, the residence is conveniently positioned, close to Castle Towers' shopping, entertaining and dining precinct, future train station, schools, parks plus local and city buses.
- This attractive family home boasts various living options spread over a single level with direct access to the private backyard.
- Immaculate living spaces include formal lounge room with fireplace plus separate formal dining room.
- Light filled and generously proportioned, the updated kitchen is perfect for the
frequent entertainer and features quality stainless-steel appliances and induction cook top.
- Open-plan family room and casual dining space adjacent to the kitchen.
- Resplendent master suite enjoys ample wardrobe space and well-equipped private ensuite.
- 3 additional well-proportioned bedrooms complete with built in robes and serviced by a tastefully appointed family bathroom.
- Additional study or 5th bedroom.
- This property has been designed to enjoy entertaining friends and family all year round in the huge undercover alfresco area providing an idyllic poolside sanctuary.
- Tranquil back yard oasis like no other with sparkling in ground swimming pool and ample lawn for the kids to play.
- Other notable features include: 5kw solar panels, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, double automatic door garage and more.
- Excelsior Public School and Castle Hill High School catchments
- Easy access to Norwest Business Park
- 750m to city & local buses on Windsor Rd
- 2km to Castle Towers Shopping Centre
A true haven of space and style, it promises relaxed living and entertaining close to all the conveniences desired by a young family.
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools