Situated in a quiet cul de sac, on a large level 816m2 garden block, within a short walk to the new Castle Hill Metro train station and Castle Towers Shopping, dining and entertainment precinct, is this neat and tidy single level home.
The fantastic residence boasts a family floorpan with spacious, light filled living zones, central kitchen through to the child friendly rear yard with sparkling inground pool.
• Large sunny lounge room with high ceilings, decorative cornices & built in shelving
• Central kitchen with large island work bench plus an abundance of storage facilities
• Huge, sun drenched open plan family room and dining room consists of floor to ceiling windows to enchance the natural light
• Good size bedrooms, master bedroom located off entry foyer
• Neat and tidy family bathroom with separate toilet
• Private inground pool with easy care paved surrounds
• Single car garage with internal access plus plenty of off street parking
• Side access ideal for boat or trailer
• Low maintenance, established gardens & lawn surround the home
• Split system air conditioning, high ceilings, decorative cornices & easy care flooring throughout
• 900m (10 minutes) easy walk to new Castle Hill Metro station, local and express bus services
• 950m stroll or short 4 minute drive to Castle Hill Towers shopping, dining and entertainment precinct
• Within the catchment for Castle Hill Primary school and Castle Hill High school
• Accessible to St Bernadette's Primary, Gilroy Catholic College and Oakhill Catholic College
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools