Bound to satisfy a wide range of lifestyle needs, this immaculate home skillfully combines its original character with modern appeal. Its easy-care single level design is enhanced by stylishly renovated kitchen and bathrooms, North facing alfresco living and a sprawling child-friendly play area. With wide, gated side access and a brilliant cul-de-sac location just 1.5km (approx.) from the station, it's a short walk to M2 City and local bus services.
- Set on the high side of a whisper quiet street, three generously sized bedrooms.
- Attractive living areas showcase polished timber flooring and high ceilings.
- Chic Caesarstone topped kitchen with Omega appliances including a 5-burner gas cook-top and rangehood, meals bar, soft close drawers and plentiful storage.
- Bright, fully tiled main bathroom with separate w/c, finished with crisp white tones.
- Pergola covered outdoor entertaining, fully fenced garden brimming with potential.
- Automatic garage with in-built workshop space and vast under-house storage.
- 15-minute walk to station, gated side access easily converted to a second driveway.
- Close to Thompsons Corner Shopping, multiple parks, easy access to the M2.
- Desirably placed in the catchment for Pennant Hills High and West Pennant Hills Public schools.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools