*DUE TO THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE CORONA VIRUS, WE ARE CONDUCTING PRIVATE INSPECTIONS OF RENTAL HOMES ONLY.
MANY OF OUR HOMES ARE OCCUPIED WITH FAMILIES AND THEREFORE WE NEED TO CONSIDER EVERYBODY'S WELLNESS AS PER THE GUIDELINES PROVIDED BY HEALTH AND SAFETY GOVERNING BODIES*
Positioned only a short drive to a variety of shopping outlets, catholic and primary schools as well as buses and both Quakers Hill and Schofields train stations. This family friendly locale is also home to many great parks, walk ways and cycle ways. Set in a quiet tree lined street and in a convenient and central location, this wonderful home is packed full of features.
- 4 large bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
- Spacious master with his and hers walk through built in robes to the ensuite
- Formal lounge room that opens through sliding glass doors out to the covered alfresco
- A stylishly renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking with plenty of cupboard and bench space.
- Large in ground pool that whole family can enjoy
Extra features of this home include a single lock up garage with automatic doors and rear yard access and inside, there is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.