Magnificently sitting on a stunning landscaped 1,088m2 block amongst homes of the highest calibre is this prestigious executive residence. This breathtaking 80 square (approx.) home features a wealth of generous formal & casual living spaces spanning over 3 extensive levels, which seamlessly transitions to the outdoors with massive alfresco terraces, sparkling inground pool plus natural bush backdrop. Encompassed by pristinely manicured gardens in an enviable cul-de-sac location, this exceptional property epitomises tranquil, luxury living at its finest.
• Grand foyer welcomes you upon entry
• Elegant formal lounge room and formal dining room with 9ft decorative ceilings and architraves extends through to a private terrace
• Enormous gourmet kitchen enjoys gas cooking, Caesar stone bench tops, state of the art stainless steel appliances plus an abundance of storage facilities.
• Huge open plan casual family room and meals area flows off the kitchen and effortlessly extends to alfresco entertaining terrace
• Expansive rumpus room with striking wood fireplace also opens out to the alfresco terrace
• The palatial master suite features stunning decorative ceilings, large his/her walk in robe plus lavish ensuite with double vanity, double shower and spa bath
• Three king sized bedrooms on the upper level all with built in robes and are serviced by a pristine modern bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious 5th or guest bedroom with separate entrance, is privately located on the main level and consists of a walk in robe and tastefully appointed ensuite
• Oversized fully equipped home theatre room plus ensuite creates an ideal place to watch the latest movie in 'Gold Class' style
• Massive billiard / rumpus room with wet bar and storage extends out to the covered alfresco terrace level
• Private study or gym located off the rumpus room enjoys serene outlook
• Casual living effortlessly extends to 2 massive alfresco terraces with tranquil bush outlook
• Sparkling inground salt water pool with manicured gardens and plenty of lush lawn for all to enjoy
• Automatic triple car garage offering internal access
• Additional noteworthy features include: stunning French doors, polished timber flooring, imported Italian tiles, plantation shutters, high ceilings through the home, 5 full bathrooms, reverse cycle air conditioning, 3 private balconies, alarm system, freshly painted inside and out plus new carpeting throughout and so much more
• Zoned for Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High School
• An easy walk to Castle Towers Shopping, Dining and Entertainment precinct and Castle Mall
• Also an easy 1.0km walk to Castle Hill Metro Station and Bus Terminal
• A comfortable 950m walk to local and city express bus services on Old Northern Road
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools