Privately located in a family-friendly cul-de-sac, sits this immaculately presented Mirvac home. Set on a level, fully manicured 460m2 block, this newly renovated property boasts a practical floor plan offering spacious light-filled living and dining areas extending out to a private, beautifully landscaped rear yard and an alfresco entertaining area. This delightful residence enjoys a tranquil setting yet is only moments from schools, shopping centres and local reserves plus transport facilities. This pristine residence is perfect for young families, downsizers or those seeking to move into a popular pocket of Castle Hill, don't let this one slip away.
• Recently renovated, modern kitchen enjoys gas cooking, breakfast bench with Caesar stone bench tops and waterfall edging plus quality, Miele stainless steel appliances
• New flooring including downstairs floorboard tiles and quality, plush, upstairs carpet
• Recently painted interiors and exteriors, including roof and gutters.
• Sun-filled formal lounge room and dining room with the lounge area extending to a separate patio
• Spacious family area sits adjacent to the kitchen while connecting with the outdoors
• Generous master suite features large built in robe and ensuite with corner spa bath
• Remaining well proportioned bedrooms are all complete with newly installed built in robes
• Automatic double lock up garage with easy internal access
• Covered alfresco dining area overlooks manicured gardens, perfect for the kids to enjoy
• Noteworthy features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, plantation shutters, garden shed, front & back irrigation, newly installed front door and security, plus much more
• A comfortable easy 1.0km walk to Sherwood Ridge Public School and within the catchment for Castle Hill High School
• 650m walk to William Clarke College
• Only a short walk to Kellyville Village shops and restaurants
• Hills Showground Metro station with parking facilities only a quick 3.0km drive away. Metro bus pick up from your doorstep.
• Local and city buses are just a 850m walk to Green Road
• Castle Towers Shopping, Dining, Entertaining and transport precinct 4.4km drive
• A short walk to Fred Caterson Sporting and Recreational facilities with numerous sporting fields, basketball stadium, tennis courts, BMX tracks, baseball fields plus wonderful tranquil walking and bike trails
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools