This expansive family home is privately nestled on a massive 2,120m2 block at the end of a cul-de-sac within the highly sought after community-driven Castlewood Estate. The quality built residence enjoys both formal and casual free-flowing living zones, seamlessly extending through to a huge landscaped back yard with extensive paved alfresco dining area. This family-functional property boasts easy access to all amenities including Castle Towers shopping, dining & entertainment precinct as well as minutes to Castle Hill Metro Station and bus terminal. Offering complete seclusion and privacy, this stunning home is sure to impress the most astute buyers.
• Generous, combined formal lounge room and formal dining room with floor to ceilings windows enhancing the natural light
• Modern kitchen enjoys a rear yard outlook and features Caesar stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances
• Spacious casual living / meals room with bar area sits adjacent to the kitchen
• Separate huge family room with slow combustion fireplace and stunning cathedral cedar timber ceiling
• Large study / home office conveniently situated on the ground level
• Massive downstairs master bedroom features walk in robe, built in robes and lavishly ensuite with double vanity and corner spa bath
• Four double sized bedrooms all complete with built in robes, while the huge second bedroom is perfect for guest or in-laws with direct access to the bathroom
• Tastefully appointed family bathroom with bath tub services the upstairs accommodation with powder room on the ground floor
• Casual living effortlessly flows to a huge alfresco patio with endless views over the extensive rear yard for all to enjoy a game of 'backyard cricket'
• Double car garage with carport plus side access for trailer, boat or caravan
• Beautiful landscaped gardens surround the home
• Additional noteworthy features include timber flooring, modern tiles for easy everyday living, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted vacuum, alarm system and so much more
• Zoned for Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High School catchment
• Easy access to transport facilities for private schools
• An easy drive of 2.6kms to Castle Towers shopping, dining & entertainment precinct
• Castle Hill Metro station and bus terminal only 1.8kms away
• Local buses facilities located on Castlewood Drive
• Within easy access to local reserves including Castlewood Reserve & Greenup Park
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools