Perfectly positioned in a sought-after pocket of Castle Hill, this fantastic Torrens Title Duplex is perfect for the astute investor or young family looking to move into a family-friendly neighbourhood with a great school catchment. A generous 483m2 garden allotment and freshly schemed interiors combine to create a readymade home of house-like proportions promising low-maintenance living. Its walk-to-everywhere location is 350m to Oakhill Drive Public School, 500m to the local shopping Village, moments to Castle Towers, your choice of CBD transport and within the coveted Cherrybrook Technology High School zone.
- Immaculately presented light-filled interiors reveal a practical layout, comprising a spacious lounge and separate everyday living area with easy outdoor flow.
- Supremely private and secure backyard could accommodate a pool if desired.
- A central eat-in kitchen with gas appliances and plentiful cupboard space is ideally poised to oversee outdoor play.
- Upstairs comprises three good sized bedrooms, two fitted with built-in wardrobes. The master suite enjoys a sizeable walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite.
- Additional features and enhancements include ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, a double garage, gas outlets for heating plus brand-new carpet and paintwork throughout.
- Additional location benefits: 600m to local and express city buses on David Road, equal distance between Castle Hill and Cherrybrook Metro (7-minute drive), close to Oakhill College.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.