Exquisitely renovated to maintain a sophisticated contemporary style, this architecturally crafted residence combines generous proportions with high level finishes to offer a family home of rare beauty and functionality. Bespoke interiors command a wonderfully secluded aspect to the rear, with an abundance of natural light from the north and scenic deck areas basking in private bushland views. A true suburban sanctuary, the home is unique to the area and presents an exceptional opportunity for families who value space, quality and lifestyle.
- Flowing open concept living and dining areas plus a rumpus and study nook
- Custom stone kitchen with V-Zug appliances, downdraft rangehood, electric power drawers, integrated Liebherr fridge freezer, induction cooking and butler's pantry
- Peaceful bedrooms including master wing with private lounge, walk in robe and ensuite featuring Calcutta mosaic marble tiles, Issy glide vanity, Teknobili tap ware, stone freestanding bath
- Solid timber floors, plush wool carpets, high ceilings, multiple skylights
- Rosewood bi-folding glass doors with retractable screen opening onto Merbau entertaining deck with breathtaking aspect
- Ducted air conditioning, prolific storage and internal access double garage
- Easy access to village shops, cafes, parks and bus/rail transport to the city
- Zoned for John Purchase Public and Cherrybrook Technology High School
Council Rates: $473 quarterly
Water Rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools