Some fresh interior updates have given this immaculate brick residence a smart modern look and created a great home for the family entertainer. It is light and airy throughout and offers a spacious interior layout with large proportions, up-to-date finishes and a focus on easy in/outdoor living. If convenience and lifestyle are high on your list, you will be instantly impressed by its central location that is close to Cherrybrook Shopping Village and the new Metro train station, as well as a host of quality schools, parklands and buses to Castle Towers shopping centre.
• A generous and versatile layout with formal and casual living areas
• Renovated kitchen with island bar and good quality appliances
• Rumpus room with full bathroom, suitable for extended families
• Elevated entertainment deck overlooking an in-ground swimming pool
• Manicured gardens include a private lawn and poolside patio
• Four upstairs bedrooms, the main has large built-ins and an ensuite
• Double garage with internal access plus a lock-up shed at the rear
• Ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters and lots of storage
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools