EXEMPLARY TORRENS TITLE HOME IN EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION, WALK TO METRO, CTHS CATCHMENT
Peace, privacy, and a sensational easy-care living experience all come together in this architecturally designed Torrens Title duplex that resides within the coveted "Milford Grove" enclave. Located a mere 10-minute walk from Cherrybrook Metro Station, this residence is perfect for those who want easy access to local parklands, vibrant shopping and dining precincts including Cherrybrook Shopping Village and Castle Towers. A superb entry into the lucrative Cherrybrook market, within the sought-after catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School, this is a location second to none.
- Upon entry through the grand double doors, the generous lounge room is complemented by cathedral ceilings that feature throughout the home and access to a private side courtyard surrounded by lush greenery.
- At the epi-centre of the home is the graciously proportioned casual dining room and light-filled kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances, ample storage, and brilliant backyard viewing.
- Upstairs, all three bedrooms are bright, generous in size and fitted with built-in wardrobes, serviced by a tasteful main bathroom featuring corner spa bath. The large master suite boasts a well-equipped ensuite and leafy outlook.
- Outside through striking French doors, the perfectly level entertainer's backyard commences with an expansive covered alfresco domain. The perfect accompaniment to this family home is the substantial lawn boasting absolute privacy provided by charming manicured hedged trees.
- The homes many highlights include reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout, gas hot water, downstairs powder room, double automatic door garage, recently carpeted and painted, cobblestone paved tree-lined street.
- Renowned schools nearby including Oakhill College, Tangara School for Girls and zoned for Oakhill Drive Public and Cherrybrook Technology High Schools.
- Easy commute to major arterial roads and NorthConnex Tunnel.
- 10-minute walk to Cherrybrook Metro Station and 5-minute walk to city and local bus services.
THIS IS A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER A RENOWNED LOCATION WITH A PROPERTY THAT HAS BEEN LOVINGLY MAINTAINED AND PRESENTED, THE MINUTE YOU SET YOUR EYES ON THIS BEAUTY YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources, we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.