The spacious design of this Torrens titled duplex provides a low maintenance family lifestyle focused on generous in/outdoor living and entertaining. Light filled throughout and displaying a free-flowing layout, it offers a fresh and modern home with excellent privacy and style, plus it is very quietly located in a premium Milford Grove address. All of this is complemented by an intimate cul-de-sac location that is less than a kilometre to the new Cherrybrook Metro station, and within the catchment for Oakhill Drive Public School and Cherrybrook Tech High School.
• Easy level entry to the home via the driveway and front garden
• A spacious layout with areas for lounge, dining and family living
• Modern gas kitchen with a breakfast bar that overlooks the backyard
• All-weather entertainment patio plus a private and level rear garden
• Three upstairs bedrooms all have built-in storage and air-conditioning
• Full bathtub in ensuite and main bathroom plus an extra downstairs WC
• Large double garage with extra storage space and internal access
• Just 50m to the local park and within moments to shopping and cafes
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools