Impeccably presented, this Torrens Title duplex is light-filled and spacious and offers a low maintenance lifestyle within comfortable walking distance of Cherrybrook's popular amenities. Set on the high side of a sought-after cul-de-sac, the home offers a generous floor plan with a combination of formal and casual living areas, and large bedrooms to suit a growing family. Complete with a level and private grassed backyard, perfect for entertaining.
- Torrens Title, light-filled and spacious, north to rear aspect
- 400m walk to Cherrybrook Technology High School and M2 buses
- Three great-sized bedrooms, ensuite and walk-through robe to master
- Family-friendly, gas kitchen with breakfast bench and walk-in pantry
- Open-plan family area flows onto a private level lawn
- Sun drenched formal lounge and dining, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Plenty of storage, lock-up garage, plus additional carport
- Zoned Cherrybrook Technology High and Oakhill Drive Primary schools
Council rates: $408 quarterly
Water rates: $179 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.