Perfect for buyers looking to take a step up from apartment living and a readymade investment, this Torrens title duplex is peacefully set in a cul-de-sac street just 900m to the new Cherrybrook Metro Station. It features a practical layout including a stylish new kitchen, while accommodation is ideally split over two levels with the master situated on the ground floor. Well-presented throughout, the home enjoys a central location with proximity to excellent transport options, shopping centres and a choice of sought-after schools.
• Spacious open plan living/dining full of light and featuring raked ceilings
• New kitchen includes breakfast bar and wide s/steel oven with gas cooking
• Ground floor master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe area and ensuite
• Two large bedrooms upstairs, one with built-ins, other has a walk-in robe
• Both upstairs bedrooms have direct access to main bathroom with bath
• Good sized yard at the rear and a single lock-up garage for secure parking
• Zoned for Cherrybrook Public and Cherrybrook Technology High Schools
• Walk to new Cherrybrook Metro, only minutes to Castle Hill retail precinct
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.