If you've been searching for a well-appointed modern home that offers space, style and a peaceful street location, this quality Torrens titled duplex will tick every box on your wish list. Tucked away in a quiet and safe part of Cherrybrook, it offers a light-filled and user-friendly design that makes it an easycare living space with fresh interiors and a private outdoor area for entertaining. This immaculate property is great for families, a scale down opportunity or a low-care investment that's walking distance to the Metro station, bus transport and quality schools.
- A well-planned open layout with lounge, dining and casual meals areas
- Freshly painted throughout and immaculately presented with new carpets
- A huge sheltered patio overlooks a private garden with level lawn
- The kitchen is well-equipped with a gas cooktop and good workspace
- All three bedrooms are on the upper level and all have built-in storage
- Ensuite off the main bedroom, full main bathroom plus downstairs guest WC
- Single lock-up garage with convenient drive through access to the backyard
- Air conditioning, gas heating, good storage plus a garden shed at the rear
- Close to Cherrybrook Public, Pennant Hills High Schools and Tangara Girls
Council rates: $444 quarterly
Water rates: $148 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools