Set on a generous 930m2 (approx.) corner bock, this beautifully transformed home provides an easy-care, predominantly single level living environment where quality, space and privacy merge with great success. The flexible floor plan offers fertile ground for multi-generational living, dual occupancy or even extra income potential (STCA). Finished to an impeccable standard, it showcases a superb blend of relaxed family living and brilliant outdoor entertaining, perfect for those who crave luxury without forgoing practicality and convenience. Zoned for Murray Farm Public School, it's a 25-minute commute to the CBD thanks to its proximity to the M2, a walk to M2 city direct buses and close to Beecroft and Pennant Hills stations.
- Living areas encase a centrepiece salt water, solar-heated swimming pool with cabana, surrounded by low maintenance tropical plantations. Relax in one of the casual living areas with brilliant outdoor viewing or by the slow combustion fireplace in the large lounge/rumpus with soaring vaulted ceilings.
- Chef's kitchen comes complete with a full range of premium appliances, Caesarstone island, ample storage and a convenient dine-in option. It opens seamlessly to the undercover alfresco entertaining area via framed glass bi-fold doors.
- Five generous bedrooms. Master suite enjoys access to the wide front balcony, private ensuite and brand-new walk-in robe. Four fully renovated bathrooms include a main with custom designer finishes and corner spa bath.
- Separate guest quarters with its own entrance features a large studio bedroom, all the necessary requirements to install a second kitchen and a chic ensuite.
- Other notable features: Child-friendly level lawn area, ducted air-conditioning, alarm, double automatic garage with internal access, plentiful under-house storage, travertine and hardwood flooring plus additional gated off-street parking to accommodate extra cars, boats or trades vehicles of any size.
- Added location benefits: Moments to local parks, Carmen Drive and Thompsons Corner shops, easy access to multiple major shopping precincts, within Murray Farm Primary and Carlingford High School catchments.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.