Embraced by the leafy environs of George Thornton Reserve, with gorgeous green outlooks and a serene sense of privacy, this attractive 3-bedroom home makes an excellent choice for first homebuyers, downsizers and investors. The home is well-presented and offers low maintenance living and entertaining in a great location with easy access to local shops, sought-after schools and excellent transport. Buyers keen to secure a property ready for immediate enjoyment in a desirable neighbourhood will delight in this appealing home and its wonderfully convenient address.
- Predominantly single level design and freshly painted for a stylish finish
- Immersed in lush surrounds with good natural light and a leafy backdrop
- Open living and dining areas flow to a paved alfresco entertainment area
- Neat kitchen featuring modern appliances, gas cooking and good storage
- Double sized bedrooms, well-appointed bathrooms and separate laundry
- An automatic lock-up garage with side-by-side parking
- Short walk to Coonara Avenue shops, cafes and local area/city bus services
- West Pennant Hills Primary and Pennant Hills High School both close by
Council rates: $311 quarterly
Water rates: $148 quarterly (excluding usage)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools